Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catch Up

So, we've learned we're terrible at keeping this thing up. I find myself checking out everyone else's blogs but never updating ours.

Anyway, here are some of the things that have been happening with us lately:



Uno is ginormous and he and Mia are finally getting along. They're pretty good buddies now and like to chase each other around and tackle each other to the ground.



Our first Christmas/Channukkah together was pretty interesting. We had a teeny little tree next to our Menorah and in front of John Lennon. We decided to buy a potted tree. We're going to try and keep it alive and use it again next year and for as long as we can after that. It's been on our front porch for the last month and it seems to be okay. In other words, I haven't killed it yet.









I've been wanting to learn how to crochet forever. My Great Grandma used to crochet every day all day and she would make these beautiful blankets. She tought me how to do a chain when I was little, but she died after that and I couldn't find anyone to teach me. Well, I should have just asked my best friend, because she knew the whole time. Anyway, I made all of the things above, pretty amature and I didn't learn that I needed to count my stitches until after the blanket and the first few scarves... oh well.

Scot made the decision to move to the Northridge Borders. After being at the Valencia store for over 4 years, it was time for a change. He's only been there a week, but is so much happier. I think he'll do great there.

That's all for now. We'll try to keep up.